• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

02 warrior for sale NEW PRICE! PICS!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idle

Reaction score
efcddedc.jpg
I have a 2002 yamaha warrior for sale. Its black and white, has team alba racing pipe, jet kit, pro flow adapter plate, larger kand n filter, a rear rack, atv cover, new mud tires, front bumper. The quad only has 15 hours of total use and ive changed the oil 4 times. Im askin $2800 and im located in averill park NY.

The quad is basically brand new and the rack attaches to the grab bar and is removable for your leaisure. Neither of you live near me so why comment anyway.

Personally I like a removable rack.

As for commenting, that is what the site is for. I wasn't downing your quad so why get so defensive? Anyone interested will want to see pics and some people may only get interested after seeing some pics.

DAMN! Where were you a month ago?

I'm in Albany and just picked up mine a month ago.

Not necessarily. But you can take it how you want it. There is no reason to bump a thread 3 times in 3 minutes.

Just tryin to sell my quad, and i didnt know there was a rule on bumping threads ive seen people do it alot actually.

Just tryin to sell my quad, and i didnt know there was a rule on bumping threads ive seen people do it alot actually.

Why argue with me about this. There is no reason to bump a thread 3 times in 3 minutes regardless who does it. When others do it I say something to them. This isn't against you.

You do realize that when you keep responding to me your bumping my thread.......right? lol just thought id let you know.

You do realize that when you keep responding to me your bumping my thread.......right? lol just thought id let you know.

No I was not aware of that ::)

Back