• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DIRECT MOUNT SHIFTER(S) FOR SALE!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathShadow

Reaction score
Well guys the shop I "work" at has decided to start making the direct mount shifters for everyone! So you will now all be able to purchase one of my version direct mount shifters that do away with the shifter linkage and WILL WORK with the big bear oil cooler setup!!!

shifterb.jpg

(the image below is before paint)
shifter.JPG

To reserve one and to purchase when they are made please let me know!!! ONLY MAYBE TEN will be made at first; DO NOT LOSE OUT ON THIS DEAL this is a complete custom job!

This type of shifter gives you NO play in your shifting (faster more accurate shifts), is easy to adjust, and is the ONLY direct bolt up kind that will work and is designed to be used with a BB oil cooler setup! Each shifter is custom fit on my bike for a perfect fit and will be made available to the first TEN people. After the first ten are sold then and only then will the shop decide if they are going to make more (THIS COULD BE THE ONLY TEN)!

Latest posts

Back