• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Checking interest.....Works dual rates w/ rezzies

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mx350warrior

Reaction score
Hey everyone....I'm thinking of getting rid of my Works shocks off my 02 warrior
They are set up for 195lbs, +2 A-Arms, Dual rates, Rezzies. They are only a couple of months old. They have had shock covers on them since day one. Let me know if you might be interested.
Thanks,
Jimmy

your not going to get 400 for your dual rate non adjustables....

basic line elkas go for 440ish new and like many people have said in the past, and will say again, elka is better than works, even there low line shocks, even used elka shocks with resevoirs and adjustability are going in the 400-475 range

sorry, just trying to help you with the quick sale...my triple rates with ressies went for 290 and there freshly rebuilt with new pc springs etc...

quit telling the guy 200.00 and spend some money on some dam good shocks there are worth every bit of 400 if they do not leak spend some money and get some shocks bettern than elkas i think works rides alot better i had elkas on my warrior and i sold them 2 weeks after i rode my frends warrior with works and im not geting any other shock than works

quit telling the guy 200.00 and spend some money on some dam good shocks there are worth every bit of 400 if they do not leak spend some money and get some shocks bettern than elkas i think works rides alot better i had elkas on my warrior and i sold them 2 weeks after i rode my frends warrior with works and im not geting any other shock than works

Exactly...well put...thanks

ill do 215 if this guy who says he makes a arms for my yfzs shocks is lieing

woa the last two posts befor me confused m are you saying works are good or bad or to just buy somthing else?

Back