• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

**Really need nerf bars!!!**

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid

Reaction score
Can anyone help me, i need nerf bars, that is the last thing i need to start racing.

I am selling my DGs right now if you want them let me know very soon they are going up for auction on ebay sunday. I am asking $80.00 they are in really good condition and I would get AT LEAST that on ebay for them.

can u put em on ebay 4 me...that would be SO much easier.i would buy em, i dont need fancy ones, just some to pass tech at the races.

Can anyone help me, i need nerf bars, that is the last thing i need to start racing.

Why don't you go and get some at Powersports northwest?

I dunno they are pretty expensive brand new.Where do u live?

reggie, when do you plan on starting to race? ill have a set of real nice dg's that are mint for sale in the fall most likely if we dont put em on my dads warrior

Hey thanx man, but i just bought some today actually. Thanx everyone for your offers. And death, i sent u a PM about those wheel spacers.

Back