• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

frame

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were you id get the acetylene torches out and heat it right up and bend it back with a hammer as close as you can then gusset it I dunno if you can weld or have access to a torch but thats what id do.

yeah, i know, i'm an ok welder and i own an acetylene torch but i don't think there's much fixin to my frame. It's bent about 3" to the left and about 2" up on the left side. That's right, it's not only bent,..........it's twisted! Woot!!! I absolutely LOVE it! It's just ******* magical.

just register, how old are u? if ur over 18, go register, there is one 4 sale now for 99 cents.

register anyways, just say ur 18, how will they know. Or use ur parents name.

my frined hot a guar rail onhis rappy 660 at 80mph, and he is still riding that same bike!

Hey man i got one here for sale. If you wanna come up to sodus and pick it up let me know and i'll ask my friend how much he wants.

my frined hot a guar rail onhis rappy 660 at 80mph, and he is still riding that same bike!

funny cause i doubt hed be alive if he recked it bad at all at 80mph bro... He better have some **** done to be going 80 as well....

raptors can pull 80+ close to 90-100....yfz's can do 80...

Back