• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Might want to sell her....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sexy99warrior

Reaction score
Might wanna let her go considering how much i could get for it, or what i could trade for it. I want to sell it and save up for a car. Looking to get 3000 OBO for it, im not gunna be to flexible on the price considering how much work i put into it.

I could send you a list of mods and new parts and everything about the bike if necessary. Just let me know. Also i have all recipts in hand, and some extra parts that i will throw in.

P1010137.jpg

P1010136.jpg

523a842d.jpg

e254befb.jpg

Just cleaned up the plastics real good...
66725246.jpg

c0e559a9.jpg

dbbabd49.jpg

Get yourself a bumper like an AC or DG or something. With that and a good thorough cleaning (not that its dirty now) you just want it to look very good for potential buyers but id say 25-28

Yea i have a DG now....it just wasnt on for some of the pics because of how fucked up it is....But thats what i was thinking also..around 2800.

Yeah man from the bottom of my heart I'm gonna say dont sell the warrior. It's and awsome machine you have there.

if u ever sell that i will buy the works shocks off u lol

no its because hes a nervous nigger, and is scared the warrior is tooo fast for him... haha just kidding

hey i will trade you the rm for the warrior, lol, just a bit slightly faster. but yea in all seriousness, you prolly should keep the warrior being it runs mint after i rebuilt the whole motor

anyone interested.

honestly this bike is fast as ****, handles GREAT, and rips wheelies so much easier then my friends piped 04 warrior. its a great bike, and i would say 2800-3000 is a good price, just ride it and you will c wat i mean.

v581

I wanna keep it as a whole bike.....but ill see, if it comes down to that i will do it, but most likely gunna keep it as a whole bike....thanks anyway.:)

please man, sell me your frame, put yourself in my position, brand new quad, but haven't been able to ride it for past 2 months cause of a bent frame. :'(

well....im not gunna sell my frame to you cause you cant ride your quad...lol....im just gunna sell it as a whole...2200

Back