• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom Peg Widening

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fmfwarrior21

Reaction score
If anyone is sick of how wierd it feels to go from sitting to standing on their Warrior because of how far forward the pegs are I offer a peg widening mod.I take your stock pegs and make them 3 1/2"s wide and I sharpen them also.Im working on adding kickups to them as I type this the pegs are very strong (MX Tested) they are double welded and reinforced.Cost is $30 plus shipping these are much cheaper than IMS they may not look as trick but they work very well.Within a month or so I will be offering these pegs powdercoated any color you want.

FMF was in a pretty bad car accident, so you may not hear from him in a while. I figured id give you guys the heads up, if he makes a full recovery like we are all hoping, then im sure he would be happy to do this for you, hes a pretty cool guy.

Latest posts

Back