• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

95 YFM 350.... make me an offer

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taterdriver

Reaction score
well ive decited.. no time to ride shes for sale...
its a 1995 yamaha warrior, 2 MM overbor, web cam camshaft (full race), supertrap mid pipe and muf (IDS2), new rubber all the way around, front bushings, new (well used) right front A arms, painted to match, stainless bold kit (1/2 put on, other 1/2 comes with)... was yellow and blue, repainted black and red... needs a stearing stem and the Edelbrock carb would wake it up like NO tomarow!!
hopping to have pics sometime this week, if youd like to see them when i get them, drop me an e-mail at [email protected].... id like to get $3000 for it, but always best offer... perfer local pick-up or delivery, but if you wana pay for shipping, thats all you... ill help out with finding a quote and Co to work with.. any questions feel free to e-mail me...

well i see nothing comming of selling it right now.... im in the mood... make me an offer....

Back