• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale*UPDATED*

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrock

Reaction score
I got some parts for sale:
-- Raptor 660 rear shock **MINT** $100.00
-- Warrior Dynojet kit **BRAND NEW** $35.00
-- Warrior Pro-Design adapter plate*SOLD*
-- Warrior K&N w/ Outerwears*SOLD*

I bought a Warrior Advantage Performance Power-up kit a year ago when I first got my Raptor 350 and never used it. As you all know the carb and air box are different so these parts have been sitting on a shelf in the garage. I got the shock from a friend who works at a Yamaha dealer. It came from a 2004 Raptor that was completely destroyed during shipping. It has been trail ridden only and has about 6hrs on it. I decided to go with an Ohlins rear to match my new front end. I will split the shipping costs for all of the items.
318544787wlriMq_ph.jpg

318545077VgRYAN_ph.jpg

318545357lVxPOm_ph.jpg

It gave my quad a bottomless ride with absolutely no harshness. You can dial the compression and rebound in to your preference. I don't MX so I cannot tell you about race track feel. I only rode with the shock one time for 6hrs in the dunes and it felt great. You will gain about 1/2 in ride height and travel. It is in MINT condition!

Back