• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 Warrior for sale w/ mods

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missionx69x

Reaction score
2001 Yamaha Warrior. This quad has Low Hours. Its been Garage Kept at all times. Never abused, this quad has been my baby for 3 years now. Unfortunatly i have to sell it because i got my lisence and i need a car. Jopefully in a year i can buy another quad. But for right now this is what i got for sale. Mods are: Pro Designs air filter, k&n oil filter, Baja full skid plate, White Bros E-series exhaust, 2 like new Realtor tires for the back. New stator just installed from Ricky Stator. Quad was just rejetted, and runs amazing. Ive just recently takin this quad apart and completely cleaned out almost every part. You can ask DeathShadow, he helped me along with most of it.(thanks bro) Comes with 2 spare Dunlop tires. $3400 obo. Will ship to areas in NJ for fee. Comes with stock exhaust and stock sprockets and chain. Helmet and riding gloves also included. E-mail me for pics. [email protected]

Thanks
Jeff

yea. gotta sell it right now. ;-( i need a car to cummute back and forth to work. the warrior aint gonna get me there. i can prolly save up a few g's by the end of the year and hopefully get myself another warrior then. ill prolly buy another 2001 cuz i loved mine. and id wanna get just as many mods as you got in yours.

Back