• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

01 raptor shock (rear)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad04warrior

Reaction score
I have an 01 raptor shock if anyone wants it. Make a decent offer and it could be yours ;D Its in great working shape too. No problems with it

has to be rear.. he said shock not shocks lol who would sell one front shock?? ;D lol

hey that reminds me (dunno why) but has anyone seen the ktm quads in the atv rider mag???

has to be rear.. he said shock not shocks lol who would sell one front shock?? ;D lol

hey that reminds me (dunno why) but has anyone seen the ktm quads in the atv rider mag???
well no **** thats what vi was thinkin... i was like y would someone sell 1 front haha so i had to ask u never know ;D

yeah ppl do/sell some really weird things, just take a look at ebay sometime :eek:

is the rear shock of the raptor the same size as the warrior??, and do u have to grind or anything to make it fit?

Back