• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WARRIOR K&N PRECHARGER!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathShadow

Reaction score
Hey guys a while ago before I got my other filter I had K&N precharger with the normal K&N filter for the warrior. This precharger would cost $22.00 new + tax and shipping (so like $30.00) but I am selling it for $14.00 shipped to your door Priority mail (3-day air)! This precharger was used about four times and is in brand new condition (see image below).

precharger.jpg

If you are running a K&N filter for your warrior this SHOULD BE A MUST to keep excessive water and fine grit away from your filter & motor!! This also helps extend the time between cleaning intervals saving money. Reply here or PM me if you would like to purchase this. This will get shipped priority mail the second I get the money.

Here is a link to a brand new one on Dennis Kirk:
http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_ca....Id=&leafCatId =

~ DeathShadow

Thing cost me like 30$ bro and it was used only a few times 10$ for the precharger and 4$ to ship it priority mail (3-day air) is pretty fair.

Hey death could you get my some measurements on that thing. I want to put an outerwares on my UNI, and im pretty sure this should fit, unless its not long enough.

Back