• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Warrior Scoops & Light gap Covers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahaquad350

Reaction score
Warrior Scoops!

OK.. heres the deal...there 40 bucks shiped to your door as of right now....there stainless steal so they WONT rust....i jump desent stuff and pretty much all out ride pretty hard and they have been on for about 6 months now and havnt budged i even changed out my whole front suspention with out taking them off...alittle lock tight and its apart of your quad! the scoops use the bolts and washers that mount your gas tank...its pretty simple just un bolt your gas tank put the scoop up there and put the bolt back through the scoop hole already predrilled...there easy to clean and can even be waxed

these are some old pics...ill get some good updated ones to replace these soon!

Mine

x-maspresent019.jpg

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-286368.jpg

x-maspresent021.jpg

updatedquadpics035.jpg

Some of my Clients rides

Bad04Warrior

P1010441.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-358618.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-358626.jpg

tistheman5

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-349379.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-349378.jpg

these are just 2 of many of my happy customers!

any questions or conserns just ask ill be glad to answer them....the cost covers shiping to everyone in the 50 states....

also for anyone who has bought a set from me please pm about puting your pics in here...thanks guys..and feel free to post your expereince with me..

if you are seriously intersted please just pm me and ill be glad to put you on the next ones!

*Updated the new price for now is 30 bucks shiped to your door*

~Spencer~

i'll take them but can u wait like 1 week and i'll have the money is there any shipping or handeling or just 40 bucks

no prob....actuly a week would be good for me....im shipping out my last premade set monday so just let me know by pm befor hand so i can give you my address...and all other details...and no 40 bucks is all you have to pay...i pay for all shiping and handling :cool:

OK guys i have some time off so if your intrested this is the time! The price is $30 shipped to your door all prebent and drilled to fit on your warrior...Everybody intrested pm me for any other details...this is gonna end april 1st while suplys last...and the sooner the better...thanks guys :cool:

lol belive me iv tried to figure out how i could......lol id prob double if not triple my sales if i could get the raptor350 guys in there with the warriors but the gas tank mount for the raptor is completly difftrent then the warriors....but if you feel ambishes ill sell you the stainless steal un bent and un drilled about the size you will need and you could just trim it alittle and bend it to what you think will work but other then that i cant do much with out having a raptor here to work with :-/ ...id sell the stainless for 15 bucks shiped to your door...just bend and drill a hole

Some quotes

Id like to thank Spencer for his scoops(if you need some, Spencer's bussiness is A+)

well i got them today and they looked good.(clean bends). finally got them on and they look good, had to do some slight bending but nothin serious. good doing bussiness with ya
(from tistheman5)

Purchased some scoops from yamahaquad350 here - very nice & honest guy, very fast shipping, very good product, great seller to deal with. A+ :cool: Id recommend anyone to him to purchase scoops - excellent!

i just want to thank anyone and everyone who has helped me with selling these things i really appretieate it....Bad04Warrior is one of the nicest guys on all of yfm350central, our first quad of the month winner, and has what i belive is the sickest crosscountry warriors ever....... tistheman5 is also a very nice guy very cool..hes our first pic of the month winner, hes deff one of the top five on here id like to go ride with...and death....lol what can i say...nahh hes awsome...verry funny, honest, and his quad i belive in the futur will be the sickest damn thing on here...lol all he has to do is slap some stickers on his scoops and mount em up so i can put a pic on here lol but deff thanks to all you guys and all my other clients pm me and ill update this thing right away!

Light gap Covers

I now sell light gap covers also for 20 bucks shipped to your door pm me for further details i will just tell you right away the mounting hard ware is not included with the light gap cover....but a local hardware store should hook up up with some bolts just get the right thread size..

updatewithnewaxle028.jpg

~Spencer~

so, what are the scoops for anyway? are they to direct air at the motor to help with cooling or what?

You just cut and bend the scoops from sheet metal? Are they rigid or do they flop around? And do you just sell the scoops without the piece for the lights?

yamahaquad350 hasn't logged on since october, so don't expect to get a response. I sent him a pm about the light gap covers 3 months ago and never got a response

Hello, I'm very interested in purchasing your air scoop for my Warrior. Would this fit under the stock fenders or do you need to cut the front fenders? Also I live on Guam and you would have to mail via USPS, So If you can help me, please give me a price including addition shipping cost, and I can pay thru paypal (send invoice). Hope to hear from you

Back