• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Warrior aftermarket exhaust+ kenda klaw rear tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dswwarrior350

Reaction score
Its made by DG and is a full chrome system. I bought this about a year ago but i can no longer use it. Its in great shape and sounds great on a quad. Recently repacked with silent sport. Pm me for more information or with questions. Heres a picture of the silencer peice, you can see its in great shape.
f5ea6a4f.jpg

I need to get this sold! But really need to get rid of this exhaust.
New picture!
5F.jpg

NEW PRICE 125.00 takes it, or make me an offer, it has to go.

bf47a7ee.jpg

Make an offer on the tires, both rears, 80-90 percent tread left, 6ply no leaks, size 22x11x9. Great shape and ill gaurentee there is plenty of life in them, at least 1 full year of riding probebly more, they dont wear at all they last forever. Sale pending so make offers.

Pretty loud, its about as loud as any other performance exhuast, but i also put silent sport packing (30$) in it and it made it sound alot better. Its loud i guess, but its not that bad.

Ill give you 60 for the rear tires

Its been so long i decided jsut to keep them, if i get new tires over winter i might put them back up for sale, but its nice to have 22's for snow and we just got 4 inches today. So im gonna keep them, i should have locked the thread because the pipe is now gone too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back