Ricky Stator

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratchracing

Reaction score
I just want to send out some solid vibes to the guys at Ricky Stator (www.rickystator.com). I had to replace my stator, so I bought the one from RS as well as the tie rods kit for the rappy. I have to say that both products are A1 construction and installation was a no-brainer. These tie rods are HUGE! I'd definetly reccomend them if you have troubles with tie rods or tie rod ends breaking. Thanks RS!!!!

my buddy bought a flywheel for his tecate 4 and it was so much better made than the stocker, and slightly lighter which is a plus, i would recommend them to anyone, the flywheel was so awesome it is unexplainable, instead of having the magnets glued in, it just is one big magnet all the way aroung, haven't installed it yet but it sure looks awesome, lol

Definite kudos to them as well, had starting problems with my 2001 Warrior, just ended up getting the whole kit-stator, coil, pick up, CDI box,etc. Runs like a champ, no problems and picked up some of their 45watt Xenon bulbs as well. All quality parts and very pleased! Mark

good to hear there nice for warriors i gotta get one from Ricky stator or RM stator havent made my mind up, i know on banshees rickys are horrible, ive heard about so many complaints with those on banshees it was unbelievable.

Back