2007 Grizzly...Jeeez

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonp

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the 2007 Grizzly?
I just seen it and I will stick to my 04 Grizz.
They made it a 700FI and it has power steering.
The quad it self is much smaller and has smaller differentials.
Id like to hook mine up to it and see who pulls who around.
Sorry Yamaha you disappointed me on this one.

I'm dissapointed with this post, this is really no place for it. I bet that new grizzly would pull your ass all over the block.

those new grizzlys rock man, once you ride one you wont want to go back to your old griz. theyre so much more comfortable and that power steering just makes things better. they feel like they have more power and deliver it better than the old ones too. i would definitely take the new one over the old one

Thank god for computers and the internet, how did we ever live without it!

i don't really like the looks of the new grizz but riding it is so nice.

i don't really like the looks of the new grizz but riding it is so nice.

I really like the looks of the new grizz, seen a few on a poker run yesterday and thought they looked real nice.

with bigger tires they look nice but those tiny stock tires don't really fit it.

Not really. You slam something you havent ridden, then you love it and are gonna "have one by the weekend", now youre gonna wait a year. These are conversations you should be having with yourself, not others because youre gonna wind up doing what you want anyway. I wish you luck, its tough making decisions sometimes.

Back