DG Xcellorator III

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hatfield44

Reaction score
I just put a DG Xcellorator III full exhaust (E-bay steal) and rejetted my warrior, and am very pleased with the results. The exhaust seems to be well made and makes a fair amount of extra power, mainly on the bottom end, but it is tunable.

DG makes better pipes than they used to. The excellerator isnt a bad pipe. Its most likely on the same level with white bros and fmf megamax as far as power and placement of power.

I concur. Just don't pay too much for them, and they are worth it.
I was leaning towards a yoshi full set-up, but for the price difference I did not think the yoshi would be that much better. I was really looking to get rid of the crap looking stock exhaust. If I was really all that worried about performance I would have bought a different quad ;)

i dont think there new race series look like bad pipes just dont know about performance wise

the race series just looks like a copy of the HMF to me and i'd say it would have pretty good performance if it is. i know that the bullet is a pretty good exhaust

I just put a DG Xcellorator III full exhaust (E-bay steal) and rejetted my warrior, and am very pleased with the results. The exhaust seems to be well made and makes a fair amount of extra power, mainly on the bottom end, but it is tunable.

You have any pics of the system on your Warrior?

Latest posts

Back