Hows this sound and some help...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

350warrior350

Reaction score
Ac Bumper, Ac nerf, Ac Grab bar, tuner gas cap, acerbis rally hand guards, turner steel sproket and chain, White bros mx-4, white brothers power up kit, hotrods stroker crank kit, hotcams cam shaft stage 2. Thats all i can think of right now, but if you know anything else i need to run a hotrod stroker or whats the difference between a stage 1 and 2 hotcam.. If there is like jet kits or other stuff i need to run that setup strong and as fast as possible can i get someone to tell me??

The bumper, nerfs, grab bar, gas cap and hand guards are really personal preferance, so if you like the looks it will be fine. Not sure about the brand "turner" but someone else might. White brothers have a good reputation for making quality pipes and someone else on the site has the same one and they like it. As far as the cams go everyone will tell you that hotcams are very mild and wont make a huge difference. Go with a better brand such as web cams, megacycle, powroll etc. If you get a better brand of cam you will need to get aftermarket valve springs such as kibbewhite. Stage 1 cames usually give a strong low end and midrange gain and dont do anything to the top. The stage 2's make an awesome difference in the mid range and the top end. I have a stage 2 web cam and matched it with a higher compression wiseco piston and kibblewhite titanium valve spring kit and the power increase was awesome. With my hmf and my piston and cam it pulls very strong all the way to the top and the cam really comes on in the mid range. Some other guys could prolly give you some info on the hot rods set up.

Back