Mothers powerball mini

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswwarrior350

Reaction score
The greatest thing ive used for polishing so far.... it so quick and easy compared to doing it by hand. Its a little pricey.. i paid 24.00. But i feel it was well worth the price after the hours of time ive saved in one day haha.

dod u use it on your plastics? cause everything i tried witht he mothers plastic polish and it still sucks ass and i will never use it again (i threw away 1/2 a bottle cause it sucked so badly, it made the plastics look worse)

This is for aluminum polish. However i dont know if you could use the plastic polish or not. I know this thing works wonders on faded auto headlights. My 1988 f-150 lights look like they are brand new again.

Ive never had a single bad experience with mothers products. In fact ive found no other polish that even comes close for aluminum. Blue magic, eagle one **** all suck. Blue magic was ok but i never could get the shine out of stuff like i could with mothers.

Back