PC plastic renew?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never used that. I use mother plastic polish. It doesn't fill in the scratches but it makes the plastic shine pretty good. I use it on both my blue and black plastics and it works great for me.

i tried it on the warrior i had. it doesnt fill in the scratches, you have to sand them out and it takes forever, then you put on some stuff to make it shiny. i really dont think its worth the time and money unless your plastic is really bad

yeah i already have mine sanded b/c i was gunna paint it and now there really dull..i heard it makes the scratches less noticable...i see you have a 400ex now? get some pics

if you alreday have your plastic sanded then give it a shot, it only helps with the little scratches left from the sandpaper. i think im gonna to pick up the 400 this weekend. ill get some pics when i get it home

In the reviews i had read... the longer you spend with the stuff the better it works..... look to spend 6 hours plus to get new looking plastics

Not to get off topic, but I heard sanding and mop and glow works just as good.

Definitely agree about the more time sanding the better. ^^^^

Yup i spent upwards of 8 hours doing mine as well. But now, once a year i give them 2 coats of plastic renew and they come back to life.

dont waste your time with mothers unless your plastics are brand new, it makes deep scratches more noticable and doesnt work for squat

dont waste your time with mothers unless your plastics are brand new, it makes deep scratches more noticable and doesnt work for squat

Well of course.. naturally the mothers is going to get caught in deep scratches.

all you need to do to make your plastics shine is go to the dollar store and get a can of no touch tire shine. wen you get through riding spray the old warrior off and put this on it.

all you need to do to make your plastics shine is go to the dollar store and get a can of no touch tire shine. wen you get through riding spray the old warrior off and put this on it.

thats all i do.

Will it make my badley faded plastics shine? How long does it keep them shining and does it get worshed off?

Back