Cascade chain guide and slider

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97warriorrider

Reaction score
I think these things are going to be around longer than me..the rear chain guide is huge its a lot thicker than the stock guide. The only down size is that it wont fit with a skid plate..which i did not know until i tried to put the skid back on..there was nothing saying that it wouldnt fit..the chain slider that goes on the swing arm is goin to be a lot better than the stock roller..which i never had so the chain was always riding on my swinger..it is also huge like 7 inches long and at the thickest point is like 2.5 inches..

do you have to take the swing arm off to get the front slider on? I've been wanting one but I'm afraid that if I take my swingarm off ill end up with more work in getting it off and money in misc. parts to get it back on than I want for the slider.

yes you need to take it off..i already had mine off for bearings and what not..its deff worth it..it helps keep your chain from slacking when it gets loose..so in other words it puts more tension on the chain by holding it up which means it stays tighter

ok, I think I'll wait till im taking the swinger off for something to put one on. Do you or anyone know of a slider such as the T.M. Designworks slider require taking the swingarm off. I know the 450rs you do not have to and I just figured there would be one for the warrior, if not o well. thanks for the help!

dave if you change your slider def.go with the cascade slider..the only prob. with the rear guide is it didnt say that it wouldnt work with a guard..so im just gunna get the hack saw out and cut the guard so it will fit

Back