Turner bars

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I noticed when looking through the motosport catalog is that the Turner and Rock brand products look "remarkably similar" to tusk products. I'm 99.9% sure they're made in china by tusk. (same with the alba pro-elite line as well)

Well i have never had anything Tusk or Rock brand.. thought about it but just went with products i new where good. Do you think they are any good. i think i might get the alba nerfs.
Hit me up on AOl- procircuitquadxc

Tusk's reputation isn't so great. Usually their products look good but the quality is ****. I would spend the extra money for some brand name stuff. Answer, pro taper, renthal, msr, etc.

k..Thanks thats what i wanted to know..I just wondered if they were worth..but i think im eathier gunna get a set of msr b/c there cheap and ive heard good things..or a set of tags if money isnt tight

cheap bars... cheap repairs

Expensive bars... expensive repairs.

Tusk bars are awesome.. i love mine.

I used to think the same thing as well. I had a $17 set of moose bars, then when I flipped it completely destroyed the steering stem and left my shitty bars untouched. 3 months later about an hour into a ride I gave a tug backwards on the handlebars to pull a wheelie and the right side cracked and pulled in towards me, and I ended up riding all day with the bars shifted 4 inches to the right so the crack would be between the clamps lol. First thing when I did when I got home was order a set of pro tapers.

i heard some renthal bars are almost unbendable is this true if so i might order some

yea the twinwall bars are but their like $100 but their regular 7/8ths bars are good too.

are some moose bars good??? like the ones that are kind like the renthal fatties???

Back