CEET Graphics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbbthreat

Reaction score
Bought these off of e-bay cheap, and looked good when I installed them. However, the adhesive on these things SUCK! I stripped off all the graphics off my hood/front end, used goo-gone to get rid of residue, cleaned off everything with soapy water, then after drying took rubbing alcohol to get rid of any residue. My plastics were spotless. Put on the graphics as per their instructions of lightly applying water with a spray bottle to the bottom of graphics, put on plastic, used a graphic application rubber wedge to smooth out and get rid of any excess water. Everything seemed hunky dorey, left it for 48 hours to let it set up as per their instructions. Came back to it and everything is peeling off already. Adhesive on this stuff is weaker than a Hillary Duff trying to do a pull-up. My recommendation is to steer clear and not buy this product.

Wow... I have ceet graphics from Alba racing and I actually took one off and re installed it because I was a little off. There holding up great and have been on for 5 years and still not peeling off! I would try and heat the sticker up with a heat gun on low or a hair dryer.. that should help get the sticker sticky again.

I'll try that. Hope it works cause I like the look of the graphics, but if not...off they come.

Too much water?

I had that problem when i put on window tint. Leave them dry a little longer or sit in the sun, or like stated the heat gun would work well.

Tried it. Left it out in the sun and used a heating gun....nothing happened. Just would not stick. I must have got a bad batch or something, cause I know a lot of people that use CEET graphics and have never had a problem. Stripped off the graphics, and have to say the bike looks better bare anway, so crisis averted.

Latest posts

Back