White Brothers MX4 exhaust.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonp

Reaction score
Not tunable, it is rebuildable.. Reasonably priced from denniskirk.com. ($200 dollars) I bought it because really I didn't care how loud as I ride mostly on private property and wanted something that would bark when you would get on it and give me the most power for the buck. Added torque was felt down low and through out the mid range and I could pull a gear more up hills that I would have had to use more RPM's and a gear less to get up the same hill. I for sure buy again.

GOOD to hear im ready to try a new exaust and ive been looking at that pipe is it loud i would like it to be a lil louder than a stock raptor 350 without the baffle i like mine loud : )

It will put that to shame... I pulled the spark arrestor out of mine and even punched a hole through my rear silencer so it was a straight through design and even then the MX4 has more of a bark to it. There is a reason that they say it's for closed course only.

Back