Web camshaft .390 all around, grind number 88.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonp

Reaction score
I actually decided on this after reading some reviews on the other site about some one who actually tried a bunch of cams. I also used a engine analizer program to help me out as well. These types of programs usally can get you pretty close to what you will see in the real world.
The cam added power right in the middle of the rpm band, it really rips and comes on about 3000 rpm. Has a lot of pop in the low rpm band and pretty much adds power everywhere except the very top end. Really smooth power. I'd say it's the biggest cam I'd go with if your doing a lot of woods riding and slow rpm driving. If you want off idle torque go with the Megacycle mid range cam. For the riding I do I almost wish I would have gone with that. Either way great all around cam.

what kind of analyzer program did you use, I've been looking for one, but I haven't found one that i really like yet.

Engine analizer pro. I found it works great and it's super sensitive to what you put and and all the values. Lot's of stuff to understand.

awsome cam,first ride today all over increase but awsome low to mid.
got to try it with my new klaws

Back