White brothers carb kit. TM36-68 with accel pump.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonp

Reaction score
Twist throttle version, as it only comes that way. Flat slide design, with a tunable accel pump. Sudco is the actual people that put this kit together as there the american dealer for Mikuni.
First off I had a couple of things done to the bike before putting this carb kit on. I decided to run it with no airbox and just a uni filter with 50mm volecity stack. First I had to learn to jet a carb.. that was really hard but if you can follow the directions then you'll be just fine. Everything was off in the carb. The pilot circuit was too lean as the main was to rich. Anyway after getting tuned in there was a noticable increase in power in the mid to top end, you could feel the bike pull in the upper end of the mid range. Felt like you lost a little torque on the bottom end... White brothers actually sends a dyno sheet with this kit and honestly how the graph shows the power is what I felt riding the bike. I'd buy it again if I had to do it all over again.

I should say that this kit included everything I need to bolt this carb up to the warrior engine. Throttle cables, twist throttle, fuel hose, intake manifold and directions.
It's a little cheaper then the brock kit but there is alot more skill in trying to fine tune it. If your not good at jetting I wouldn't even think about this kit.

Latest posts

Back