prm swing arm skid

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawfox9

Reaction score
i dont know if so,ebody has posted on a swing arm skid plate...but let me tell you that thing can take some big amounts of abuse. i live in nh and there is a lot of rocks that i hit. in the first week of owning my 350 there was holes in the stock plastic one. its not that i hit them intentionally but up here they are every where....it has taken lots of abuse and recoment it to anybody that does some knarly riding. here is a little story to show the tuffness. i was in 5th gear going up a logging trail and a rock was pushed into right where i was going. it had gotten their cause my dad hit it..anyhow i couldnt get around it in time and went head on into it it was just enough to clear my frame but it did hit my swing arm skid plate. it bucked the rear end of my machine pretty good. i stopped after to see if i had done any damage and there was only a little nick on the skid right where the bottom of the shock comes down. i can tell you that if i had had anything flimsy i would be out a rear shock :'(...thats my 2 cents hope it helps somebody :)

I have one to, and love it, along w/ the baja grab bar, and soon i'm gonna get the PRM nerf bars, only prob i had, is one of the bolts came off so i had to replace it, although that is prob my fault >_> anyways, i love it and can't wait to get the nerf's

[edited for grammar]

PRM has great skids, i have never bent or broke mine and i beat the **** out of my quad

Back