DG Nerfs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff850

Reaction score
untitled-1.jpg

Has anybody owned a pair of these? What are your opinions. I want to buy a pair this week but want some feedback on them.

I have dg nerfs, not with the heel guards, but otherwise the design is identical. I definitely would NOT buy them again. They never fit right or lined up right (one tire would rub, the other had 2 inches of clearance), they are heavy, the mounting hardware was unfinished steel and rusted all up, and even as heavy as they were, it still didn't take much to get them all mangled up.

That sucks I was excited about these. Do you know anbody else that makes them with the heel guard.

How much did you pay for them? I may just pick up a pair of white B nerf bars and add the gyt-r heel guards. I hate the black plastic ones.

I paid $224. A bit expensive, but so far very much worth it. Check out some of the other company's if they are not what you are looking for. But for something other than oem heel guards I liked the looks of these better, than just adding nerfs.

The DG nerfs are pretty awsome except for the damn fitment of them, once there on you don't don't want to remove them.

Does anyone know if the DG Race nerfs with built in footpeges work on the warrior? On dennis kirk and rockymountain it says for raptor 350 but I'm curious if they will still work for the warrior. thanks

i bought a 350 raptor with the exact DG nerfs you pictured, heel guards and all, and they look great and seem to be perfectly alligned. Im very pleased

I like the gyt-r heeldguards but there so damn expensive. I thought the dg's would be a good alternative.

Back