ENDURANCE TRAIL TECH SPEDO

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fast4urass2005

Reaction score
Figured id write about my trail tech now ive had it on since x-mas and so far it's holding up great it was easy to install and to get dialed in for the rite tire size. Its been coverd in mud and submerged in watter when i flipped my rap in a creek and is working great It's a great buy at 75$ but if i had it to do over id get the Vapor trail tech because of the fact it will tell you your engine temp and RPM'S were as the Endurance model doesnt..But as i said it is a great product...if anyone get's one and need's help with installing one you can email me at [email protected]
here's a pic of were i installed mine..
ATVRIDGEPICS097.jpg

It come's with a little bracket it slide's off and on so you can take the computter off it's self if you want and that bracket has 2 holes already drilled in it and it comes with some short bolt's all ya have to do it put you bracket were you want it mark your hole's and drill em out and as i said it come's with the nut's and bolt's to do it very easy install...

Does it have an hour meter on it? I'd assume it would. And how long was it for installation time?

dude that looks perfect on the dashbored good thinkin

Back