Tusk T-10 BAR'S

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fast4urass2005

Reaction score
Had em for many month's"They feel great dont rub my tank at all I had renthal bars and they broke so i said fuk em plus they rubbed a lil and THEY WAS THE RAPTOR BEND.. ::)
ATVRIDGEPICS082.jpg

Had em for many month's not feel great dont rub my tank at all I had renthal bars and they broke so i said fuk em plus the rubbed a lil and THEY WAS THE RAPTOR BEND.. ::)
So were they good or bad? Speak some ******* proper english man!!!! Give us a good little anecdote and start talking like you were talking to your teacher lol.

Holy hell i wrote that!!! last night I took some sleep aid and I was typing crazy. Ill start over ok got a set of Tusk T-10 HANDLE BAR'S and ive had them for a few month's now so far so good they have a nice bend when compared to stock the sweep on the tusk bar's feel great and they have a good firm feel when pulling back on them.. I would tell anyone to get em I had some renthal bar's and they broke whille riding a wheelie so i figured fuk it ill just go cheap and se how it goes and it went great.Once again sory for the bad post of ass backwards typing....

Holy hell i wrote that!!! last night I took some sleep aid and I was typing crazy. Ill start over ok got a set of Tusk T-10 HANDLE BAR'S and ive had them for a few month's now so far so good they have a nice bend when compared to stock the sweep on the tusk bar's feel great and they have a good firm feel when pulling back on them.. I would tell anyone to get em I had some renthal bar's and they broke whille riding a wheelie so i figured fuk it ill just go cheap and se how it goes and it went great.Once again sory for the bad post of ass backwards typing....
Lol good now, Sorry for being an ass I just hate people who type lyk dis all the damn time.

Which size of these bars are you running? I'm looking to replace my tweaked stockers and like the look and price of these and am not sure what size to get. Thanks for the help.

I like the stock height but want a different pull back, so I'll probably go with the ATV sport bend.

I have a warrior, and I'm dumb when it comes to measureing handlebars, is the raptor bend or atv sport bend closer to stock?

I have the sport bend on my warrior, they dont have as much of pullback as the stock bars. But for me with the extra width they are more comfortable for me than the stockers.

The raptor bend bars, at least in pro-taper's sizing, are almost the exact same bend as the stock bars. Tusk's may vary a little, but they should still be pretty close to stock.

sorry for kindof jacking the thread but if i wanted to go alittle shorter would the Tusk T-10's in the KX High bend be a good idea?

Never mind I'm gonna go with the sport bend, I sat on the quad and decided I liked the stock height.

I have a set of the T-10s in the ATV bend on my Warrior. I like them a lot. Really helps trail riding in switchbacks.

Back