ModQuad/Hardstyle Clamp-on intake kit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamarider

Reaction score
Basically it sucks. The filter that came with it wasn't even close to fitting when the adapter is properly mounted. I would have had to cut out the bottom and side of the airbox for it to fit. I sent the filter back to the ebay seller, and the assholes never sent me another one. So I ordered the k&n for a pro-design kit, and that almost fit right. I still had to cut a chunk out of the bottom of the airbox to get the filter to fit right though. Definitely spend another 10 or 20 bucks and get a Pro-Design or Noss Machine kit.

Yeah, I got the mod quad one, too. I think it might be for a raptor or something, definitely not a warrior. I made it work by heating up the air box and getting rid of the bump on the bottom. I also drilled and tapped the adapter to put more screws in it and position it different. What a pain in the ass. But I was bored one night and we were going riding that weekend so I made it work. Works good now but I would definitely NOT buy one again. Get the pro design.

Back