O'Neal Element boots

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratchracing

Reaction score
After using the Element boots for just over a year I'd like to say this................... they are ****! They ripped, broke buckles, all the metal rivets fell out, the steel toe guards came off. Bunch of ****. I'm really dissapointed with them and not likely to buy another O'Neal product in the future. I replaced them today with some Fox Trackers, hopefully they hold up better than the O'neals.

Same experience I had with them. Did you try the Trackers on yet? They feel a million times better than the Oneals did.

I loved my oneals, After a year and a half is when I really started noticing stuff. only one little rivit popped out, and no buckels broke on mines. BUt I did get some quadrants and will continue to use them.

I've had the Trackers on, they feel great but I havn't got any riding time on them yet. They look to be a top notch quality boot. I almost bought the Thor Quadrants but chose the Trackers because they seemed to fit my foot better. We will see how they hold up.

Back