Tusk gas cap

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamarider

Reaction score
I know a few of you guys have Tusk gas caps. So what I want to know, since i've had bad experiences with Tusk products in the past, did anyone have any problems with their cap? Fitment, leakage, corrosion, etc? I never heard any complaints, but I want to make sure i'm not wasting money before I order one.

Mine has been 100% perfect.. not problems and the vent hose is pretty nifty. however if i neck it with gas a little does spray out time and again. however with the stock cap i used to get hit in the face with gas all the time.

Dont see the point in one, Stock one does fine, and matches perfect.

But the stock one isn't shiny. My warrior isn't finished until everything is shiny that can be made shiny.

My tusk was fine. No problems at all. Actually bought one for all my bikes after trying it on the warrior. The only thing is that the polished aluminum is really soft so if you really care about the finish on it always wash it, don't wipe the mud off because it will scratch like hell. No leaks or spilling though.

I've have them on my warrior & my raptor, no problems with either.

I got the silver one looks tons better than stock.And as for Tusk i have good luck with t
ATVRIDGEPICS097.jpg
here products.. ;D :D

tusk made a great product with the cap bro.... i would def. suggest it for anyone.

-ant

i got one cause no matter how tight you would tighten the stock one, it would still leak up holls or off jumps or in wheelies...the tush has never leaked or anything, i love it 100% and i think that every person should own one

Back