Thor Quadrants from Death

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klutchbuster350

Reaction score
My boots came in a few days ago. These things are freaking beautiful!!
I got the white ones, and they are so damn comfortable, and have much more support then my old oneals.
http://www.racewayatv.com/thor-quadrant-boots.php
You can see some prices on that site, but Death hooked it up good!
The pictures do little justic, these boots look so much better in real life. They also feel way lighter then most boots I have delt with.
Thor quadrants get a thumbs up from me!

gees guys, I see you all in full motocross gear and them i look at me and im wearing old shoes, a helmet, goggles, and gloves, THATS IT! haha

gees guys, I see you all in full motocross gear and them i look at me and im wearing old shoes, a helmet, goggles, and gloves, THATS IT! haha
I used to ride like that untill i git hit by a big ass rock in the chest and my friend had to get stitches from a tree limb that poked right through his dc's.

They look good and you can't beat that price. I spent money and bought the Fox Pros for like $220 on ebay.

The local dealership has a good sale going on so I went to get some boots today. I was gonna get the quadrants until I tried them on, they just didn't fit me right. Ended up getting the fox trackers for me and the wife.

i've got a pair of the fox trackers. i do like them, but only after putting a set of the gel insoles in them. i did slip on a pair of the quadrants and the sole did feel a lot more cushy than the trackers. i didnt buckle them up though. when i was in the market for boots, i was on a budget so i didnt even try on any boots out of my price range (150 or less). if i had to do it all over again, i should have probably waited a bit and bought a more expensive pair, but what's done is done. glad you like the quadrants

[quote:up7o2f1e]gees guys, I see you all in full motocross gear and them i look at me and im wearing old shoes, a helmet, goggles, and gloves, THATS IT! haha
I used to ride like that untill i git hit by a big ass rock in the chest and my friend had to get stitches from a tree limb that poked right through his dc's.[/quote:up7o2f1e]
boots in my book are right next to riding with a helmet. Take my word for this broken ankles never work or feel the same.

[quote:bs3h20qa]
I used to ride like that untill i git hit by a big ass rock in the chest and my friend had to get stitches from a tree limb that poked right through his dc's.
boots in my book are right next to riding with a helmet. Take my word for this broken ankles never work or feel the same.[/quote:bs3h20qa]
ha tell me about it!!!
My last ride onmy elements, I broke my ankle :-[

what happend to the elements?
They are over a year and a half old, I have used them every ride since i got them, they have been in deep mud, I have even been swimming in them lol, They served there time, I guess all the jumping on worn, warped boots killed my ankle. And the fact that i have no heal guards and my foot hyper extended cuases the legiment to pull and chip the ankle bone off the back of the foot pegs.
They are great boots though, elements did what they were supposed to when they were younger

yea ur boots take a beatin, especially when you flip your quad 3 tijmes a day at the track and you go flying, lol just messin with you jesse.

yea ur boots take a beatin, especially when you flip your quad 3 tijmes a day at the track and you go flying, lol just messin with you jesse.
lol, the most flips i ever had in one day was like 2 i think. but yes you do go flying haha

Overall would you say the Thors were pretty good? I was looking to get a pair but ended up buying a set of Sidi Vortex's for $165. These boots are awesome and break in within one ride. Take a peak at motonation.com for their sales. Bomb-ass boots for half their msrp is usually a good thing.

yah i ride in old shoes usually a hoody since its cold and jeans all the time hott or cold...... been lookin for some boots to get tho

Latest posts

Back