2005 350 raptor

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I 3rd the ebay idea. Right now you can get an extended +2 or +4 for around $200 shipped. Any of the name brand aftermarket ones will cost you 3-4 times that.

well,couldnt you make your own?? or at least get to metal bar's and cut them for 2inches and then cut your swing arm and wled it back togthor ?? and it would be 2 inches longer?? i hope you under stand,lol

Why try to rig something and hope that it holds up, and risk causing tons of damage to yourself and your machine? When you can go on ebay and get one that was done right for $200? I think the ones on ebay are stock ones that were extended, but they were done right and aren't going to break.

With the proper welding tools and materials you could make a swingarm stronger tahn anything your going to buy off of ebay. What i would do is get 2 swingarms, cut a 2-4" chunk from on of them in the center, cut the other one in 1/2.

Get some nice steel pieces and weld them on all four sides on both arms, then gusset them with more pieces on the top, bottom, and outer side. I would have to show someone in person that doesnt really explain it.

With the proper welding tools and materials you could make a swingarm stronger tahn anything your going to buy off of ebay. What i would do is get 2 swingarms, cut a 2-4" chunk from on of them in the center, cut the other one in 1/2.

Get some nice steel pieces and weld them on all four sides on both arms, then gusset them with more pieces on the top, bottom, and outer side. I would have to show someone in person that doesnt really explain it.
It's probably the cheapest route, plus you built it, and will be strong, your probly not willing to spend the money for a lonestar, which is pretty strong.

Back