Razrs or Klaws

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r350ridin

Reaction score
I am stuck between these 2 i have heard great things about both of them, my main deciding factor is wear, which one wears better?? thanks

I have klaws and my brother has razrs. The klaws are better in every conceivable way especially wear.

im now thinking about getting some MX tires since i am going to be riding alot of mx in the near future, i wondering how the mxr4s and mxr6s wear and where i can find a good deal o nthem.

stay away from holeshots.
They hook up and get the best track out of EVERY TIRE, but they really do last a day. go with some kenda klawsm they are awesome.

Even if holeshots were holding up fairly well it they will still wear out long before a set of klaws will.

they grip alot better claws do though
but they last a day. If you get holeshots you will be disapointed, they hook up better then any tire, but they DO NOT LAST.
go with the klaws bro, i have front klaws on the grey bike and they work really good.

Razr2 for me, they last a loooooong time too, check em out.

Razrs are made of the same compound as holeshots and yes both the razrs and holeshots will wear quicker then klawz. I run MXR4s on the rear and MXR6s on the front - with a high revving 450 race motor it punishes the tires; so far so good... I love em'!

I had 6 ply holeshot xct's back when i had my 300ex and they seemed to wear good, but next summer i will have klaws in the back and razr 2's up front.

[quote:eek:g4kuk07]Razr2 for me, they last a loooooong time too, check em out.

Yea but they are so expensive, I think the 22in razr 2's are like 90 bucks a piece.[/quote:eek:g4kuk07]

you get what you pay for in a tire

i run 20" 6ply XC's

i've jumped em.. quite often too..

i've ridden in so much pea gravel with em and they are JUST starting to wear... aswell as rocks, mud, EVERYTHING and they truly hook everywhere

Back