GNCC 21x11x9s-- ITP T-9 3x6 9 inch rims

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Just rode this combo for the 1st time. The 3in 6 out ITP rims made my raptor way more stable (2 1/2 inches wider total in the rear) and I wasnt 3 wheeling all the time. Much easier to ride and safer than the stock rims, my speeds were up at least a third. The 21 inch GNCCs were alot smoother and more stable on the rough stuff and were alot easier to slide and whip around than the 20 inch HDs I had. I did miss the HDs bigger side lugs in the deep ruts but the rest of the time the GNCCs were just so much easier to control.
Its hard to believe the night and day difference this combo made to my raptor, it feels like a different (and much better handling) machine. A bargain at $264 shipped from Rockymtn. The wider offset rims and the tires are both ;D highly recommended. ;D

Sounds awesome. Get some pics of them on the bike when you get a chance. Remember a picture says a thousand words. And well I done a word count and you only typed 243 words ;D ;D

Back