RAD Bearing Carrier

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bickel76

Reaction score
RADBearingCarrier.jpg

just got done installing the new bearing carrier. its one of the dual row bearing carriers that they are selling on ebay for 179. my old carrier and spacer was shot and even though we put new bearings in it, it never did spin the way it should. i havent been able to ride it yet, but the axle spins extremely smooth and doesnt stop immediately when you try to spin the wheels by hand. installation when without a hitch. even though this isnt a performance part, i'm hoping that it will free up some lost hp. so far so good and i'm please with it and the quality.

Sorry to bring back a lost post but i was just searching threw and saw this review. I have a rad carrier now. I love it ..the axle spins so smooth you can even tell when riding how smooth and easily it turns

Just so you don't feel bad about bringing back an old thread I'll post too. I have this carrier as well and would recommend it to anyone looking to either replace their carrier or just to simply give their rear end a better appearance. Well worth the money, and I love having a zerk fitting, so I can lube up those bearings.

100_0593.jpg

Back