Tusk Folding Shift Lever Silver

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not really better than the stock one, other than the way it looks. It uses the stock linkage, and it's aluminum so it's not as strong as the stock one. I'd say save your money on this, and get a direct mount shifter. I have a direct mount shifter, and it's a huge difference over the stock one.

it does get rid of the linkage. The picture shows that it connects to the splines on the shaft for shifting.

tus_05_shi_lev_slv.jpg

That's just a general photo that they use for every quad, so it doesn't really mean anything. Someone on this site or another one already bought the tusk shifter, and it uses a linkage.

oh, ok, just got a little confused, from the pic it looks like a direct shifter. isn't that false advertisment. I say we start some kind of warrior related lawsuit jk jk.

Buy a yz250 shifter. It is direct mount and will work as long as you don't have the pull start (87-90 or so warrior). I think warriorspeed350 might have more info about this. I think he was the one that told me about it. There is a thread already in probs/ques section called "stock shifter sucks". Look in there for more info.

i have the yz250 tusk shifter so it direct mounts and love it, so much better than stock

i have the one made for teh warrior its ok i have no problem with it it great for only 10 bucks

Latest posts

Back