Tusk Brake Rotors

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior350

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with these? I need a new rear and I don't really want to spend $100+ on EBC.

Any input is appreciated

Well, I just oredered one because I need it before the weekend. I'll write a reveiw once I get it on and test it out.

Tusk's products are hit-and-miss. It may be fine, or it could eat up brake pads in a single ride, and end up warped the first time it gets heated up. For what it costs to get a known good quality rotor, i wouldn't take a chance on it. When my stock one got all chewed up I got a Vesrah rear rotor with drilled vents for $70. I don't think that's much more than the tusk costs, and vesrah's stuff is always good.

i agree with you on the tusk products. some things you can get by saving a few bucks and others can cost you more because of the fact that now you have to replace the tusk part that was bought to replace what was originally wrong. i hope that the rotors you bought are one of the good items they make. let us know how they turn out.

Got it today, put it on. Real nice rotor, great quality. I'll take pics tommotow.

You can get good rotors from SRP through magic racing. They cost around 70 for a wave rotor, they last great and have excellent clean out.

Here are the pics. The stock rotor DESTROYED and I mean destroyed my EBC pads so I'm swapped back in the stock pads which weren't that bad anyway. The only problem I ran into while installing it was the allen bolts on the rotor. It was the first time I had to use heat to remove any of the hardware on this bike. Here are the pics I promised.

warrior001da7.jpg

warrior002zj2.jpg

Where the stock rotor now rests:

warrior004oh4.jpg

Back