asv c5 pro clutch lever

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bickel76

Reaction score
i highly recommend getting this clutch lever. they are pretty expensive if you buy them new, but before i got sponsored by asv, i had already bid on a refurbished one on ebay. i picked this one up for 29 bucks. i would sign up on sponsorhouse.com with them. they have an amazing discount on them. unfortunately, they dont have the silver brake levers anymore so i'm either going to sell this one and buy a new one and a brake lever or find a used brake lever or buy another brand brake lever. anyway, the clutch lever has some nice features. adjustment on the distance from the bars to the lever, quick adjustment for the slack in the cable, a dust cover, sealed bearings, totally rebuildable. it is amazing how much easier the clutch pull is compared to stock. i'm not gonna say that it is as easy as the new quads, but we all know how shitty the pull is on the warrior. buttery smooth now. i did order one that said it would not work with electric start. i was like, wtf does electric start have to do with anything. well, the adjustment screw for the reach can hit the housing for the lights/start button housing. you kinda have to move it in further towards the center of the bars, but its not a problem. i already put the warrior up so i will have to take another pic of it to show you what i am talking about. nonetheless, it will work. new or used, they are well worth the money and it should dramatically decrease arm pump on those long rides. here is a pic. i must say it was a steal for only 29 bucks. if anyone is interested, i'll sell it to you for 65......jk

asvc5proclutchlever.jpg

That's nice, yet another thing for my shopping list. The lever and perch I have is ok, but the adjustment for the distance between the lever and grip sounds nice, and also the sealed bearings. Do you happen to know how much they sell for new, and how much that sponsorhouse discount is?

New the levers go for over 70 bucks with a 3 year warranty. Buying them directly from ASV on ebay you still get a 1 year warranty.

the new c/5 pro models are 125. from my understanding here are some of the differences between the different models. c/5 is cnc machined and has a 5 year warranty. the pro model has a couple of extra features than the standard c/5. the f3 is forged and has a 3 year warranty. i honestly dont know if the c/5 pro model is worth almost twice the price of the f3 or not. that's quite a price difference. if i was paying full price, i'm not sure if i would have shelled out $125 or not. they claim to be unbreakable, but i would still suggest keeping the levers somewhat loose on the bars. that way if you do roll your quad, the clutch and brake levers are loose enough to keep them from bending. they would be more likely to "spin" and move instead of bend. just my 2 cents though.

asvclutchhitting.jpg

you can see the problem with this lever and the electric start. i'm thinking about rewiring it and getting rid of the whole housing. not sure though. the lever is adjusted enough so that it is disengaged all the way.

yeah, thanks for the link. pelphrey showed that to me last night. i think i'm gonna buy that

Back