Pro Flow Kit?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no just buy a K@N, cut the lid/ take off your lid and rejet.

I Just bought one and went for my first ride and before I had a drop in K&n and I bought the Pro Design Intake with a K&n Filter and put it in and ran no lid then took it for a nice long ride and I did feel a really nice difference and I trust the pro flow alot more then the shitty drop in filter and fell safe Knowing no dirt is getting in there even with no lid. I Maybe a little pricey but it well worth it. If you decide to buy one I bought mine from www.Motorsportoutlet.com right now they have a special if you spend 100 or more you get free 2 day express shipping and the Prodesign there is 110$.
Get one !lol

~Eddie

like wolfifie said just get a k&N and cut the lid if you want. if you ride in a lot of dust and cut your lid you might wana put one of those outwear covers over the airbox and re-jet. your not gona feel a whole lot of difference.

ya, i got the pro flow with the foam and no air box lid and it rips, i would not trust the drop in thats why the cover on it. and i rod the k&n filter, and the normal foam and i cant feel a diffrence.

Definetly go with the Pro Flow kit. It will save you a lot of time and money due to engine work that could have been prevented.

go with the pro flo, you will not be disapointed, i got mine for 25 bucks and bought a cleaning kit and it was all good to go

Go with the pro flow. I rode for the first time with my lid cut yesterday. Not realizing that there was a small tear in the seal on my drop in k&n. It was really wet out and I kept sucking water everytime I hit water holes. Bike ran like **** all day till I got home and dried it out. It sucked ass. I got a pro flow on the way.

Go with the Pro flow, the best filter kit ever. You won't worry about the dirt at all because this thing really clamps the filter on. It's easy to install and use. Don't forget to buy a k&n filter cleaning kit. Before installing the filter for the first time just oil it with the K&N filter oil real good so that all the dust and dirt don't enter the carb. Also use the outerwear as the prefilter.
ea710c41.jpg

Back