hmf

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98warrior

Reaction score
i dont know if this has been reviewed before or not but oh well. the hmf slip on exhaust on my warrior is great. it bolted up easy, looks great, and gives good power. oh yea it sounds awesome too. wasnt too happy with how long it took to get though... stupid local bike shop.

yea i got the brushed. it was 229.95 at the local bikeshop not counting taxes. heres a few pics.
Picture050.jpg

Picture051.jpg

i've cleaned up a lot of the dirt from the engine and a few other spots since these pics.

looks sweet. matches the color of your plastics pretty good

How much louder is it then stock?? I'm looking to get something for power increase, but don't want it to be too loud.

If anyone could post up a vid or something with sound with a HMF, that would be a great help.

I have one on my 350 Raptor. Build time from HMF direct is over 4 weeks for a Raptor 700. I canceled my order and went with the Yoshi. My wife now has the 350 and she likes it. Definately got some more power out of the HMF. Congrats on the new new pipe. ;D

Yeah, I love mine, too. The other great thing I found is that its shorter than my old supertrapp. So its almost impossible for it to hit the ground even with a bent grab bar.

i believe the sound levels are 97 or 98 with the quit core and 10 or 104 without the quiet core in it. i might be wrong its on the hmfengineering.com under the forum...i think

I was looking at their website, which one do you guys norm get? the sport one, and, does it come with a header? srry if I'm kinda pirating this thread.

Get the sport and no it does not come with header. You don't need a header anyway(unless yours is ruined) because the warrior header is already good enough.

alright thanks for the info, I think my header is prob good enough, not suree though cause we bought the bike used and the guy before me spray painted the entire exhaust silver so it would look new, now it looks ugly, but, i think it is prob still pretty good

yeah your stock header will be fine, lil bit of rust or paint chipping aint gona hurt anything

yah i am on also the hmf forum and they said that they could not get anymore horse power gain by formatting the header diferently....here is a pic of mine

P1010014.jpg

Back