Armadillo XC polished bumper

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yuana

Reaction score
I bought the Armadillo XC polished bumper from Rockymountain for $109.99. It looks good on the bike but it gets dull pretty quick.
Overall a very good bumper and love the styling of the bumper, would buy it again.
Easy install !!!

MXDays034.jpg

I think very well but I don't do full racing and i'm not planning to ride into a car anytime soon but when I do and the bumper holds up I place another review.

heres another photo of it on a warrior, great bumper. Couldnt ask for one better, and yes it dulls fast, but nothing a little mothers wont solve.

Warrior7-10-06001-1.jpg

When I just got them I polished them almost every day but now it's like every couple months.
But do love them!!
They look good on a warrior and a raptor ....... Cooollllll!!!

i dont mean to bust yall's balls, but there is a guy on ebay that makes those bumpers for warriors for 25 bucks. i can give you guys his email if anyone is interested. the armadillo bumper does look good though.

i dont mean to bust yall's balls, but there is a guy on ebay that makes those bumpers for warriors for 25 bucks. i can give you guys his email if anyone is interested. the armadillo bumper does look good though.

Considering that 25 dollars wouldnt cover his materials id like to see these bumpers, they are prolly steel.

I think i'd rahter have a steel bumper. Sure it's heavier, but as a BUMPER...steel just makes more sense.

Not me. I would rather have a bumper that will absorb an impact, even if it ruins it.

A steel bumper could be so strong that on impact it will not give or bend. This then transfers all the energy from an impact to the frame and could therefore significantly raise the chance of bending/breaking your frame.

Much rather replace a $50-$120 bumper than a frame.

if i'm not mistake, he wants 15 for the steel and 25 for the aluminum. i'll have to check my emails. as soon as i get the info, i'll let you know and see if he still has a post on ebay. a while back, i tried to find his ad and couldnt find it. he said he is still making them and gave me the info.

well, i just emailed the guy and as soon as i hear from him, i am going to buy one of the bumpers from him. i will be the guinea pig (kinda like i was for the srp steering stabilizer, which kicks ass by the way). if all goes as planned, i will post pics of it on and off the warrior. i'll keep you guys posted.

Yeah, I had a thread about that guy awhile back. He wanted 5 bucks more for heavier steel or 10 more for aluminum. 35 bucks for an aluminum bumper is a steal if you ask me!

Yeah, I had a thread about that guy awhile back. He wanted 5 bucks more for heavier steel or 10 more for aluminum. 35 bucks for an aluminum bumper is a steal if you ask me!

not really, the shipping is 16 dollars, and you can buy an alba bumper for 40 dollars new.

Back