Rockymountain Nerfbars

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yuana

Reaction score
I have to say that I love the nerfbars from Rocky and the price was right.
Can't complain at all installation was simple and they work very well.
In the mean time I have some scratches on it but it's minimal (own fault made a wrong jump) I have to give it an A+.

MXDays021.jpg

Lets try it again!!

Need to practice

are they tough..?.....its called a product review, tell us about them and why you would recomend them to somebody

He did review them. He said he loves them, were easy to install, work very well and fit the bike great.

Hopefully he will not have to tell us how tough they are for a while. Once he runs into a tree, rolls his bike or generally f*()ks up I am sure he will be more than happy to tell us how tough they were or were not. ;D

He did review them. He said he loves them, were easy to install, work very well and fit the bike great.

Hopefully he will not have to tell us how tough they are for a while. Once he runs into a tree, rolls his bike or generally f*()ks up I am sure he will be more than happy to tell us how tough they were or were not. ;D

They must be pretty damn tough, i dont know how many trees ive bounced off and etc and havent done anything but scrathched them up a little bit.

Back