Honda style tie rods and ends

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bickel76

Reaction score
since i flipped my front rims, i didnt want to run with the stock tie rods and ends. picked up a set of the honda style rods and ends from www.trailtracksand.com for 90 bucks. the new ones are pretty damn stout. the rods are solid and the ends are extremely heavy duty compared to the originals. i highly recommend this upgrade if you flip your rims. it isnt a must but just a recommendation (for safety reasons).

Hondastyletierodsandends.jpg

Sweet. These are the same ones I'm ordering in the next day or two, along with a new set of ASR arms. If you're running flipped fronts, I'd consider this a must do. Nobody wants to get stuck 2 1/2 miles in the woods with broken ends like I did. So how well did they fit up?

no problems at all installing them. it actually took longer to take the olds ones off than it did to put these one. had to spend a little while getting them aligned, but well worth it. i rode once with the stock tie rods and ends and the whole time, i kept wondering if they were gonna snap. i higly recommend this change.

Back