Rev Boxes

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clraptor350

Reaction score
Im not quite sure what a rev box does. i know they are supposed to increase low and mid range. I know some of u have them and i was wondering if they are worth the 130 bucks. The one i am looking at is the Rev Max. And if not that one which one is the best. Thanks for the help

To make it short and simple - don't waste your money on the cheap ones, you'll never notice a difference. The dynas are good, but expensive, and not the best thing you can do with a stock motor.

Many of them raise the rev limiter by 1000, Big gun Rev box for the Raptor 350 does away with the rev limiter all together. Not sure if that is a good idea.

Unless you are bouncing off of your rev limiter all the time, which is unlikely on the 350. The bad thing is, is that you really do not know if Brand X even changes the timing curve that much or at all. I have never seen a good review on different rev limiters testing which ones actually produce a power increase.

I also agree, save your $130.

well my 1996 doesnt have one, i was looking into it a while ago I GUESS that its all controlled though carb in the older ones, but dont mess with the rev box until some engine work is done.

Latest posts

Back