Edelbrock

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahabud

Reaction score
I have heard great things about the Edle. carb and was wondering were you guys ordered yours from? Also how much did you pay for it? I think I can buy it at a local Pepboys, but not too sure about price.

Also, how much of a pain is it to get the bike started without the choke? I ride in the snow sometimes, and it is kinda needed to get started.

I bought mine on ebay for $366 shipped.

Starting it without the choke isn't too bad once you get the 0-1/3 mix dialed in good. I just prime it by flicking the throttle open a few times, and ususally on the 2nd start it'll hold it's idle.

I got mine on ebay for $180. 2 twists and mine fires right up (but i haven't tried it in real cold weather).

During the summer i can usually start it with no blips of the throttle, during winter i turned the idle up a little to start it and with a few blips it fired right up.

Mine fire in the warm weather with a touch of the button........

I bought mine from Denise at Barnums Pro Products @ (760) 868-8097

Friendly to deal with, They seem on the ball. It was shipped to my door for 360............

It was the cheapest place out there a month ago............Without going used on e-bay.
They dont seem to common on there ..........

Also, what has to be done for it to be installed? I have not done any mods myself to this bike, so I'm not to sure how hard it might be.

Pull the airbox, unhook the cable and fuel line, unbolt the old carb, then unbolt the stock intake boot. Bolt on the new intake, clamp on the edel, hook up the cable, change the fuel line over, put the airbox back in.

After that, it's all in the tuning. If you have all the right tools and are a decent wrench, you could install one in about 20 minutes.

Thanks. My only problem is no place to ride while tuning it.
I thought I read that you had to change a cable since it wasn't long enough?, or did I read something wrong. Also, is it necessary to have an aftermarket exhaust to put it on? I don't want to be really loud when I ride, thats why I put the stock pipe back on.

I wouldn't say it's necessary...but it's a hell of a good idea. Having all that carb and stock exhaust seems kinda silly. Just get one of the quieter pipes.

or you could get an exhaust and just get the quiet core with it. then your not much louder than stock.

I have a White Bro's R4 pipe. I think its too loud though for where I ride. Is there a way to make that quieter, or is that somewhat of a quieter pipe already?

just call the place where you got it from and ask for a quiet core for it. im sure they make one for it.

Back