ALBA Pro Elite Nerf Bars & Bumper!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raskal

Reaction score
Hey whats up everyone! Just received my Alba Pro Elite Nerf Bars and Bumper from AlbaAction.com so I decided to take some snaps so you guys could check them out. tHEY Only took 2 days to get here from the time i ordered them. I paid only $ 89.99 for the Blue Nerfs and $34.49 for the Blue Bumper. Both were very easy to mount with no drilling required. The nerf bars arent as heavy duty as some of the other Nerf Bars out there But they will definately do the job and these were the lowest priced Nerfs i could find to fit my Rappy 350. If your on a Budget I highly recommend these 2 products. They also come in different colors. Peace!~ OG Raskal

AlbaNerfs.jpg

ALBAProEliteBumper.jpg

Rappy350TopView.jpg

Rappy350sideview.jpg

GYTRExhaust.jpg

I didn't notice we were talking about the raptor. alba must have messed up and gave him the warrior price minus a few dollars. hahaha

No they are on Sale for $34.95. It is even advertised on a mag i read. You can call them and get it for $34.49!!~Raskal

No they are on Sale for $34.95. It is even advertised on a mag i read. You can call them and get it for $34.49!!~Raskal

motherfucker!!!!!!!!! i paid 80 for my nerfs when the mag has em for 64.99......****

Which magazine was it in????

And how much was shipping? Last time I checked shipping was close to $25 per part!!

Back