Kibblewhite or Powroll

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bickel76

Reaction score
i am redoing a motor and i was just wondering if anyone had any experience with both kibblewhite/blackdiamond and powroll valves, springs etc. the kibblewhite didnt have any prices, but i'm not really concerned about price. i'm looking for quality, performance, durability and reliability. kibblewhite does have more parts available that i plan on replacing, but i dont necessarily have to go with all kibblewhite.

My kibblewhite springs were very beefy looking and all the parts fit perfect, i have no problems to speak of yet so kibblewhite in my book is good.

i also am running the kibblewhite titanium spring kit. nice pieces. i tested them at work and they are some stout little boys. by my math with .430 lift, they'll go up to over 12k, not that anyone is gunna shift that high.

well i was goin to buy a kibblewhite valves and titanium valves too. there very nice and the spring kit is only 69.95. good luck with it, im still disiding on what to do next cam/ valves/ springs, or bolt ons so tell me how it goes

Latest posts

Back